viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2014

The 12 Months of Christmas.-December Crossover






Hi everyone! Today I'm  very happy! The next year, I start to Desing Team with The 12 Months of Christmas, I want to share with you a Christmas card for this December crossover.


 For this project I used the beautiful digital papel provided by






I made to my project a Pop up card. The beautiful digi is from Rick St. Dennis. 


 





Don't forget. In January,  start our post to The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.





 I´m entering this project to the following challenges:

SLSlines Challenge Blog 

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh this is a gorgeous card. Love the strong red and green colours and the details with the pop up image and flowers. Thanks for playing at SLSLines and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina SLSLines DT Member xx

    ResponderEliminar